Dallas Occupational License Lawyer
The Beltz Law Firm
We got calls every day regarding a person’s ability to receive an occupational license in Dallas and the surrounding communities. Many people don’t even need an occupational license in Dallas. Others do not qualify for an occupational license. This is why it is important to talk to an occupational license lawyer soon and often if you feel that you may need one.
Some of the reasons a person may need an occupational license in Dallas are:
- Driving While Intoxicated Conviction
- Too Many Traffic Ticket Convictions on Record
Some reasons why a person would not qualify are:
- Outstanding traffic tickets that have not been resolved
- Person carries a commercial driver’s license
For a further explanation of what would qualify or disqualify you for an occupational license in Dallas or any other surrounding city give our Dallas occupational license lawyers a call today.
1) By Phone – 214-321-4105
2) In Person – We are located at 8360 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway, #260 and are available Mon – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
3) Via Live Chat
4) By Email – You can email our office by filling out the form on THIS PAGE