Document Requirements to Get an Occupational License
The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is responsible for issuing an occupational license when a court orders the same. There are documents necessary to send to DPS in Austin to obtain an occupational license. The following is required to be sent:
- A certified copy of the petition for an occupational license
- A certified copy of the order for an occupational license
- SR-22 insurance form (NOTE: You must send in the verification form which states that the insurance is an SR-22 form)
- The fee for issuance of the occupational license from DPS
- Any reinstatement fees (Safety Responsibility fee, Driver Improvement fee, Administrative License Revocation fee, etc.)
For a review of your occupational license or for a free consultation, please do not hesitate to contact our office at the numbers listed below. Thank you.
1) By Phone – 214-321-4105
2) In Person – We are located at 8360 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway, #260 and are available Mon – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
3) Via Live Chat
4) By Email – You can email our office by filling out the form on THIS PAGE